Friday 28 June 2013

LIFE IN KMPh _ part I

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim
Assalamu'alaikum all.yeah. hi, peeps!
okay. sorry for all the silences that I made for nearly a month!!
ouh.what a month.what a month.what a month.
why I haven't update anything? because I was so busy in my new great life.
Alhamdulillah, on 27th of May ,I've registered in Matriculation program : )
want to know the whole story of the first month I'm here?
joom explore together,kay!

27th May 2013 , 4.00 a.m , Masjid As-Salam
It's time to start my journey to matrics..with Basmalah and Tawakkal 'ala Allah, I stepped out from the door. Praying and hoping to Allah that this will be the best path among the others.Then, we (my father,mother,uncle,sister brother and me) my f5 brother didn't come along :'( wait for Amira Mazni's family to arrive kat Masjid As-Salam..then, when they're there, the journey starts..like usual, kitorang stop, solat, rehat jap..then, akhirnya, around 8.30 tuhh, we're all arrived at Kolej Matrikulasi Pahang a.k.a KMPh : )

27th May 2013 , 8.30 a.m - 2.30 p.m , KMPh
After we done with registration, done unpacking baju2 and those barang2 semua..sedih lahh coz I got an ugly mattress and also an-unbearable-stinky-pillow..yucks!but what can I do, kann?Redha saja : (
Done, then we eat together (act I'm not really in the mood of eating) then, pusing2 around coz they got something-like-carnival thing la..there are some hawkers..okay, then, we did our Zuhur at Masjid al-Muttaqin, KMPh..then it's time for my family to go home :'( It's a very emotional situations, really. but I manage to avoid my tears from coming down..okayh! then I just waving my family from behind.. and saw them leaving :'( sedih. but I come here to study. to realize my dream . to brightens my future, and the most thing is to learn and to make my parents happy.

27th May 2013 , 2.30 p.m - 31st May 2013 , 11.59 p.m.
A super exhausting week.focus to that word, SUPER.memang adat dan budaya, wherever we cont to study, it is compulsory for them to have an ORIENTATION WEEK, kan?so, memang horrible habis lahh that week.woke at 4 a.m, joining all the programs till midnight..along that week.dahsyat sangat. with water system problems, un-ironed clothes, once a day shower and all the messy thing la,kann?hmm. but experiences taught
us ,rite ?then habis all of the suffering,we gone to outing!!!!!yeah, FREEDOM, finally.

1st June 2013 , 8.30 p.m
joomm!!kita outing!!On that day, Amira, Alia Jo and me pergi Kuantan!!!best nya coz I got to know new place and also new environment..so, let pics tell the rest lahh..penat dah eden menaip nihh..

(... to be continued)
love,
missRABBIT^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment