Monday 8 April 2013

SPM result ^^

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim : )
Hi all. SPM!!waahhh..I've got my SPM result. ^ ^

Since everyone is talking 'bout their result,I want too!!*although it's a bit late..

On 21st of March,
I'm going to school with my BF,Qurr2.
Okayh, then on our way heading to school, we met Izzaty,Azhar,Farah,Amira,Amnah, and Alin : )
Macam biasa,we walked and talked as usual but Allah knows well how we feel...
EXCITED,to know how much we score.
HAPPY, to meet our friends and teachers again.
SCARED, to know if we succeed or fail!
HOPEFUL, to get the best result.
REDHA, to accept whatever result we achieve.
and there are many more that I can't tell.
Bila dah sampai sekolah,pergi bayar hutang SPBT.
Haisshh, Wani nih,nama je Pengerusi SPBT, buku lambat hantar jugak _  _""
Yeah!yg tudung kuning tu 'ummi' SPBT merangkap cikgu fizik aku ^^
Bila dah habis check buku sume,
we all head to Dataran Perdana.Wow!!There are so many people and I'm late!!
*malunya nak jalan,orang dah duduk kat dataran*
First thing first,a 'must' thing is Principle's speech : )
This is our principle.Mr.Ahmad Badri.today is also his birthday!
I really want to thank Mr.Principle for a 'not-too-long-speech'..h AHA.
Then,here comes the time.
Oh,I don't want to face it!
Oh, I want this world to spin back to the old time,
Oh, I want to go back home and sleep,
Oh, I want to pretend that I've never seat in SPM!
what a thought.!
Time can't turn back.
I'm afraid.and I did a lot of prayers, and selawat.
Oh Allah,please give me good result!!
When our principle, Cik Mat announce the high achievers,which is 16 people, starts from 6A's and above,I'm terrified.
And I'm asking myself, Am I on the list?
Then Cik Mat announce the first person,which is.....Aiman!!
Okay.He's from account class,and memang pandai coz PMR dulu, he achieved 8A's..
Then,it's Nur Amira Mazni!!my classmate!She achieve 6A's also..
"Seterusnya,nama Nur jugak,Nur..Qurratu' Aini bt Jasme..6A's"-Cik Mat

Congrats Qurr2..
Whhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!A really big applause for her!!
Nobody ever thought her to be a high achievers in SPM.Rasa macam a whole school screaming kot.
Yeah,she's my Qurr2,and she's underdog!!A superb underdog..

Then, Cik Mat said..''Seterusnya..Syazwani binti Ahmad!Dengan keputusan 1,2,3,4,5,6,,, 7A!!..''
Aku yg kat bawah ni, terkejut, **Big applause for me ^ ^
Alhamdulillah,Alhamdulillah Ya Allah,Alhamdulillah..
Naik atas pentas macam hape,nak nanges bagai..
Menyampah pulak bila tengok gambar aku atas pentas.huhu ~
*Cikgu siap bagi tisu lagi taw!
No need to tell what happens on the stage..
Hugging,Hugging,And hugging..rase macam nak hug everyone. ^ ^ ?!@#$%
Then,Cik Mat proceed with Sharil Izwan (6A's),from account class kot..

Michelle(6A's),my classmate also..
sorry,can't see ur face..
Next,Aina Nadia(6A's also..)
Ho Ket Yee (6A's)

Fatimatul (6A's),

Sook Kuan (9A's),
This is Sook Kuan.Seriously,hari-hari dia tidur dalam kelas..
Aliyah (6A's),
Aliyah,with her parents..
Diven(7A's),

Izzaty Natashah (7A's),
Okay,they are my classmate..yeah, 5A is the best!
Then,account class student,Shyuhada Mazlan (6A's)


Next,it's Wong Weng Nee,from account class also..
And the grand winner is........
*cheh,grand winner lahh pulak
Siti Nurlaili binti Karim!!!!!!!!!!!(9A+,1A-)
yeah,she's my classmate..
aloolooo..jgn nangis lai..


congratulations my friend ^^ good luck for you.And I hope you'll be a great maths professor soon : )
And I pray for you to achieve your dream to be a governor!!! 

Result's day scene..
Megat and Dalia.

Siva,my class president.
Miss Wong,our geography teacher..

The most left,Pn Maizurah,my BM teacher.

The most dedicated tc,Pn Saayah..my add maths sifu ^^

Yeah,both of them are cute right?
On the left: Tc. Afiza,chemist tc.(my ex-class tc in f4)
On the right : cg. Masdura : ) my beloved computer's club mommy..
alooloo..cutenye ^^

She is Pn Rohanah,my math mode tc in f4.

Parts of the high achievers..
From left,Diven,Michelle,Weng Nee,Sook Kuan,Ket Yee,ME,Lai,Aliyah,Qurr2,Amira,Fatimatul,Zaty,Shyuhada,Aina.

I'll always pray the best for us!
p/s:all of these pictures are credited for Puan Norhayati Zakariya. Sorry coz I stole pics from ur fb album! 


Then,we move to my story pulak.
Alhamdulillah Ya Allah..
Thanks a lot for this bless..
Actually,I've got a cousin to beat for (for each exam such as,UPSR,PMR,and SPM)
*I made up this beat to challenge myself actually..
She is Alya Adiani.
Sorry kak,curi DP FB ^^
But she's 2 years older than me..and I do respect and salute her soooo much!
She's superb and never let her hands off from books.(Even on Hari Raya weyh!)
That's why I salute her.She's also my role model to achieve success : )
Now,she studies at UTM.but I don't really know what course did she take.
Fyi,she and I got same result for UPSR and PMR which is 5A's and 8A's.
And we got same result for SPM tooooooo!!!!!!
Yeah,gimme five!

Beside her,there is one more person that I have to beat.
He is Razin Syafiq.
Sorry Razin.curi gambar kau.
He's not my cousin,but a relative.People said..bau-bau bacang lahh..
Yeah,we've got same result in UPSR and PMR..
but not in SPM!Yeah,he's far way better coz he got 9A's,
wow!^^ anyway,congrats.credits to you!
Well,his sister is great too!
coz so far she (Anis Syahirah) achieved straight A's for both PMR and SPM.well done.
Anis, Razin's sister..
And the other person I salute so much is my neighbor.
He is Amir Syazwan.
*sorry Amir,tak jumpa lahh gambar kamu kat FB*
He's not that great in UPSR.
But, he starts to shine in PMR which he got 6A's.
And he starts to show more 'power' in SPM and you know what?!
He achieved 10A's in SPM.Alhamdulillah..
Congrats.congrats.


Actually I love beating.No!!Not to stand with ignorance when I win,and not to lose hope when I lose,
but to make me realize what is my responsibility and that will make me have more passion to study!
Anyway,sorry kepada yang aku mention dalam ni sebagai beaters,as I said,bukan nak tunjuk siapa hebat,siapa lemah..tapi untuk meningkatkan lagi rasa mahu bersaing secara sihat : )

Alhamduliilah..selesai lahh cerita saya pada hari ini : ) 
For SPM leavers batch 95,
Redha with what He gives,
Accept it with an open heart and mind.Remember!Allah's plan is the best.And He knows what did you deserve.
For those who are success,keep it up and good luck for university's life..
and don't ever proud of yourself because we don't know what'll come next..!!that will makes you a true and big looser..believe me.
And for those who are not yet achieve success..Go on with your life because we've struggle hard,but Allah knows everything.Every clouds has a silver lining.Don't lose hope in Allah.Don't stop struggling, praying and asking the best from Him..
especially for all of my friends from SKPP,MTS and SMKPP : )
h AHA.since when did I've been a lecturer?!
okay lhaa..err.takut.tomorrow is my jpj driving test : D
pray for my success..
Okay lhaa. daa~
See you soon!
missRABBIT^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment