Wednesday 5 December 2012

A very GREAT MOMENTs..




Bismillahirrahmanirrahim..
Yeah. yesterday is my very last day goin' to school. very last day wearin' school's uniform.
it's really touchin'. I feel like I just didn't get enough years of studyin' at school. 
it's such a great memories. 
selama 12 tahun sekolah. since kindergarten,primary school,boarding school,and last but not least, secondary school. 
I'll keep those GREAT MEMORIES forever.


hmm.trio yg HEBAT.
from left : Qurratu' , Laili and me.
*yeah , I look sooooo chubby.



we are BFFFFFFF .
from left : Izzaty, me, Dalia, Qurratu', and Shahira. 

hmm.goin' home already.

ni lhaa pic of our last day at school : (
sedihnye..ececehh. act, rumah kitorng bkannye jaoh sgt.,kan? ta payah na sedih sgt laa, bkannye ta bley jmpe daa.



kay lhaa,,
so long, missRABBIT ^_^

p/s:I love you all, my FRIENDS.

1 comment:

  1. sedihnye tgok gabo2 niy wani..=(
    niy larh time last ite exam n ite sume ada bersama..

    ReplyDelete